Tuesday, April 24, 2007

V.A. - Appointment With Fear (Cyber Music 1991)
1. Misanthrope - Paradoxical Burial
2. Coprophagist - Addiction to Selfdismemberment
3. Traumatic - The Grotesque Mutilation of Infested Organs
4. Supuration - Sordid & Outrageous Emanation
5. Dicktator - Feast of Abhorrenz
6. Masacre - Morbida Implosion
7. Anguish - Condemned to Death
8. Transgressor - Limbless Doom
9. Grotesque - Incantation
10. Cenotaph - Larvs of Subconscious
11. Acheron - Death of Millions
12. Shub Niggurath - Disembowelment Slaughter to the Flesh
13. Macabre End - Spawn of Flesh
14. G-Anx - Clouds of Cancer
15. Dead - Far Beyond Your Imagination
16. Putred Offal - Gurling Prey
17. Extincion Cerebral - Africa Un Grito De Hambre

download

Notes: The files are taken from my mp3-player, hope it would work fine. Thanks Hollandish label Cyber Music for releasing this compilation so that we could still find some excellent old school death metal and grindcore works even today. Especially the songs from the band like Australian Acheron or Macabre End, Traumatic from Sweden are highly recommended for the old school fans!

Btw: I will come back to my hometown in the near future, so maybe I could not update my blog for quite a while. Thanks everyone for visiting, supporting or spreading my blog. And this blog really brings me luck. Since I started it, I meet the most important girl in my life, even it is hard to be connected with, but I still believe my blog is the beginning of my beautiful life. So once again I must give my best wishes to everyone who visited my blog. So long I listen to the metal music, I would keep this blog alive!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Search vol.3
Thx to help me

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Search vol.3
thx to help me

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cenotaph, Shub Niggurath
ancient gooooooooooooooooods

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home